Rates For Moving
Moving is charged by the hour on local moves and time is rounded to the nearest quarter hour. Great service with a resonable rate is assured with every move.
We are not the cheapest movers! After 15 years in business, we do not compete or earn your business by merely slashing and lowering rates with other discounts, but with exceptional, reliable service you can depend on.
You do not pay more for our larger trucks. Our same rate applies for large or small moving vans
***We welcome payment by cash, or credit card secured cheque. To reduce bank and other fees in order to keep our rates low, we no longer accept debit cards, or credit cards on bills over $500 unless prearranged.**** (see more below)
- Free written estimates are offered and encouraged as they can give an idea of the cost.
- You can also just call or email to get a "ball park quote" of what your move might cost so you can get an idea.
- All equipment such as dollies, pads, and carts are included.
- You can also email a list of your contents to be moved, and we can email you back a quote.
Regular Moving Rates:
2 men crew plus 38' 5-ton @ $89-$98 per hour
3 men crew plus 38' 5 ton @ $119-$129 per hour
Other costs and Military Discounts for moving services (may apply):
- Rates include basic insurance and WCB liability coverage for workers.
- Military Discount is 10% off any moving service
- Veterans, who are wounded warriors... No charge! Free use of moving truck and supplies!!
- Travel Time: Saanich West (.25 to .5 hour)
- Langford/Central Saanich, Sooke 1 hour (to and from truck yard time)
- 5% GST Service Tax.
More Information on Moving Rates:
We lower our rates in the mid month so you can save.
Moves conducted long distance are set, contract rates based on the contents to be moved, location, ferry fees, fuel costs, access and so on.
We strive to have reasonable rates for exceptional service. You will be satisfied with our easy handling of your move!
Payments by cash? A good Choice!
Cash is best! According to a report by the CFIB, you can help your small business, and reduce costs by paying for your bills in cash, or by secured check. We are working to adopt this new model to keep our rates low for you.
How does paying by cash or secured check help small business?
"Every time you pay with a credit card, a percentage of your purchase goes to the credit card company and bank. The more often you pay with a credit card, the more money goes to the credit card companies and banks in the form of transaction fees charged to the merchant... The less income the merchant has available to pay staff, suppliers...sponsor the local baseball team...or even send their own child to summer camp... The fix is easy, though. Just consider paying with cash or debit. Where ever you can, avoid compelling the independent merchant to pay the credit card companies."
"Were Moving the, Right Way!"